Ciara ft. Coast Contra - JUMP (Official Music Video)


What can we say about the singer Ciara, it's success! I'm a fan of this girl! I love her videos! This is all good! My name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro" Brazil!
I want to see the singer Ciara, reliving the songs and videos of the singer Janet Jackson, who I love with all my heart! It would be very good for all of us who are "Janet Jackson" fans, we want to review the songs in singer Ciara's voice, I love it all so much! This is all good! I'm a big fan of this girl "Ciara" My name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro" Brazil!  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Imprensa Rio Brasil!

Temos que acompanhar os acontecimentos...! O Brasil, está andando...!

(https://youtu.be/Fl8SrCbCdjQ?si=SIwwd6ve_MwshLnL) Me seguem no meu canal do Youtube... Sejamos Pensantes em tudo nos dias de hoje!!! Estamo...