mostrando o porquê a série prison break é a melhor de todas contém spoil...

My friend from afar, I'm your admirer!!! Congratulations!!! We're back in time "Prison Break" you already mentioned the guy "Actor Wentworth Miller" I'm a fan to this day, I say it again regardless of sexual orientation, this guy is a professional, he's a first class actor... in fact, there's no way around it, time passes, and it passes for all of us!!! The guy was the man!!! He was successful in appearance, very handsome, he participated in some music videos with several famous singers among them is Jennifer Lopez... good memory man!!! Follow me back please!!! My name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro" Brazil!!! (Google/Youtube/Instagram)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Imprensa Rio Brasil!

Sou eu " Rubenn Dean Paul Alws " Sou eu sim!

Muita sujeira, muita sujeira, esse povo se vende ao diabo/satanás, por causa da fama... claro: não são todos...mas na sua maioria, faz um in...