Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon & The Roots Sing "Selfish," "My Love" & ...


Dude, I'm your fan!!! Good thing, whoever started new to the music market, apart from his unique style... no one can copy him!!! I have been following your trajectory, your wanderings, still without new songs, you are always a success in every way... you are the man!!! I'm your admirer, I love watching your videos, your music, I love your profile "Justin Timberlake" yes, I'm your fan!!! May God bless you so much, always including your family!!! Any musical style suits you, my friend from afar!!! You are our singer, full of style!!! Congratulations!!! I wish you all the success in the world, especially God in your life, accompanying your family!!! From your friend and fan from afar: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro" Brazil!!! I know I'm trash, I'm nothing, next to you, but please follow me too!!!(Google/Youtube)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Imprensa Rio Brasil!

My name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro" Brazil!!!...

I wish you all the success in the world, friend from afar!!! May God bless you so much, always including your family!!! This is your friend ...