Tyla - ART (Official Music Video)


Girl, I'm your admirer!!! Congratulations!!! Success!!! In fact, I didn't know this singer (Tyla) but one thing is a fact: She's beautiful, this song is on everyone's lips, it's a hit on social media and radio stations around the world, choreography on top of choreography, in relation to her fans, This girl is sensual. beautiful, really beautiful... well, I'm already a fan!!! (Tyla) looks like my daughter Rebecca Victória Ramos, who in this case is a model, dancer and ballerina, here in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil!!! In fact, it was one of the reasons why I started watching her videos... congratulations!!! Beautiful arrangement, top-notch performance, and wonderful style, which he composes, together with this singer!!! I really liked!!! I wish her all the success in the world!!! May God bless you so much, always including your family!!! What a little princess, this beautiful girl (Tyla)!!! From your friend and admirer from afar: My name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro" Brazil!!! (Google/Youtube)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Imprensa Rio Brasil!

Tudo que você precisa saber sobre o Rock in Rio 2024 Confira as atrações, como chegar e dicas importantes para os próximos dias na Cidade do Rock. "Jornalista/Repórter: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Centro da Cidade/Rio de Janeiro" Brasil!!! (Google/Youtube/Instagram)

Hello! Hi! Good! My name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws "Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro" Brazil! Tudo que você precisa saber sobre o Rock i...